In both rural and urban areas of WA, many residents are designing their homes in a country-style to suit the land they have available to them.
To create the look of a country-style house, you need a low-slung profile, large glass doors and windows, wide verandah as well as interiors that have an open concept.
6 Features Of Country Style Homes
- Wide horizontal single-storey design
- Large windows so natural light streams in
- Large open plan living spaces
- Seamless access from indoors to outdoor verandahs and patios
- Excellent for entertaining or having guests stay over
- Designed to take advantage of surrounding views
“Country-style houses are often single-storey homes with a low-slung profile and long horizontal footprint.”
Country Style Houses Perth
IQ Construction specialises in designing and building country style homes around Perth and regional areas. In addition to the above features, our country houses also include water tanks, septic systems and long service runs. You dream it and we’ll build it!
Learn more about our Country Style Homes.
Read more about this topic: https://www.superdraft.com.au/blogs/australian-ranch-style-house