Our wonderful beachside 2-story custom home in Madora Bay has been completed. It’s a stunning home that’s been designed to maximise the ocean views. It also boasts a high energy rating of 7.4 stars. View the images to see the details, including the fantastic view. Perfect for all seasons!
If you’d like to take advantage of the 2020 government grants and build your own custom home, talk to the team at IQ Construction today!
- Lightweight refabricated wall system
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Fully automated greywater system
- Internal steel spine staircase with open Tasmanian oak treads
- External spiral staircase
- Polished concrete floor finish throughout (including wet areas)
- Timber composite decking to ground area
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Rainwater harvesting
- Shadowline cornice throughout
- A high energy efficiency rating of 7.4 stars
- Solar PV system
- Solar hot water system
- Gas fireplace
- The upper floor was designed with front & rear balcony’s. The rear balcony has clear views of the ocean through the house while providing an area to escape the sea breeze
- All three minor bedrooms have ensuites
- The garage includes a generous workshop & storage area
- Almost all existing trees had been retained as the owner is very environmentally conscious.